Parents surely deserve a night of social interaction and relaxation. TU41 provides professional child life experts to babysit – allowing parents the ability to enjoy a fun night out on the town. We will also provide restaurant and entertainment gift certificates.
TU41 gather professional child care provider volunteers with specialized training to work with children. The safety of the children is Team Up For 1’s primary concern; all volunteers have CPR and first aid training. Team Up For 1 volunteers offer fun, educational, creative and safe experiences for the children in their care.
Team Up For 1 volunteers don’t accept any remuneration for their services. These volunteers are lending their time to give support to these families.
Qualifications Of TU41 Date Night Volunteers
- All volunteers are rigorously pre-screened and trained, and have the following qualifications at a minimum:
- Selected from hundreds of volunteers as the best among his/her peers
- At least one year of experience working with children
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Stellar references
- Police clearance
- Completion of Grade 12 or above
- Physically and mentally fit to work with children in an unsupervised setting
- Tools and knowledge to provide optimum care to child
All Team Up For 1 Date Night Volunteers complete the following….
- Volunteer a minimum of eight hours per one year
- Completed CPR and First Aid Training
- Completed Police Clearance
- Follow a strict code of ethics
- Maintain confidentiality
- Be professional
- Be responsible
To find out more about our birthday celebrations please contact Executive Director Charles Levine